How do I customise a Hamper?
- We have an extensive range of baskets, boxes, gift supplies and gift packaging available including every type and colour of ribbon and wrapping imaginable.
- Our speciality is to not only customise, but to personalise each gift we make. We do this the old-fashioned way, by getting to know you, your requirements and most importantly your recipients individual preferences.
- We collaborate with you to wrap any 'unique' items you want included within a Hamper, or find the items for you. Our Hampers can contain anything and everything the sky is the limit, request a favourite bottle of booze or ask us to include a particular book you have found, or simply ask us what the latest trends, fashions and hot items are.
- We source from an enormous array of manufacturers, wholesalers and retail suppliers to always find the right gift, at the right price for any recipient or occasion. Often finding those items involves sending our professional shoppers running around the retail stores at the very last minute to grab the perfect item on your behalf.
- Contact us now for an obligation free personal consultation.
How can I be sure that I will be satisfied with the quality?
- We pride ourselves in the care we put into creating our Customised Hampers and Gifts to the highest possible quality.
- We collaborate with our suppliers, production operations and delivery network to provide the most efficient services to make the process of ‘Gift Giving’ easy and enjoyable.
- We promise that your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we will offer 100% remedy to accommodate your needs.
Do you substitute products?
- Occasionally our suppliers may change their stock according to seasonality, packaging and availability and from time to time some products are not available.
- We reserve the right to substitute products, either by individual parts or as a whole that are affected in this way with a product of equal or greater value. We will take care in ensuring that the substitution will exceed your expectations.
- For photographic purposes containers such as dishes, glasses, vases, baskets, or boxes including additional items such as ribbons, papers, candles, other props or backgrounds, also including but not limited to fresh and packaged food and floral items may be photographed or featured, however are used for display purposes only and will not be included with the final product.
Do you offer business discounts?
- We do have options for Small Business, Corporate Orders and Business Wholesale >
- Providing gifts to customers, employees and suppliers is a stronger expression of appreciation than a simple thank you or handshake.
- Acknowledge the achievement of goals, honour personal and business milestones, enhance celebrations and much more.
- We also offer a range of specialty Promotions Packages for Clubs >, Pubs, RSLs and other Patron Venues.
How do I pay and does the price include GST?
- All prices displayed and provided are Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST) Inclusive
Our Accepted Payment Methods > include:
Online Checkout Secured by Shopify Payments
Includes Credit Card, Pay Pal Express, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Credit Card Processed by Merchant
Please note when using Credit Card facilities, you will incur an extra fee for each transaction charge to cover relevant fees charged by the merchant facility provider. American Express is charged at 2.9% goods paid for by MasterCard or Visa will incur a 1.75% fee.
Direct Bank Deposit
Account information, and other instructions such as a required ‘transfer description’ will be provided by Invoice or Quote.
- Cash on Pickup
- Australia Post Money Order
- We do not accept Business, Personal or Bank Cheques
- For any order valued over $1000, we require the customer to pay a 50% deposit upon placement of the order of the total amount due, with the balance being paid on delivery.
Do you offer FREE delivery?
- At Signature Hampers we strive to give our customers the best possible price and to be as transparent about our costs as much as possible. We do not hide the cost of freight into our margins with the illusion of ‘FREE Delivery’. In our experience offering “FREE Delivery” means you are having the maximum delivery charge incorporated into the margin of your Hamper and you end up paying more!
- Delivery cost can vary dependent on the hamper, gift and your location, however our team will endeavour to find the best possible rates we can find to meet your intended budget.
- Bulk deliveries to the same delivery address will be charged at a significantly discounted rate. For bulk quotes or any queries about multiple delivery points please contact us >
So how much will delivery cost?
NSW All Other Regional, QLD Brisbane Metro, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Gold Coast, WA Perth Metro, TAS Hobart, Launceston, ACT Canberra and Suburbs, VIC Melbourne Metro, Albury/Wodonga, Geelong.
QLD Far North and All Other Regional, WA All Other Regional, SA All Other Regional, NT Darwin and All Other Regional.
- Special Delivery Fees will be calculated and quoted upon request.
- All prices are per shipping box with dimensions no larger than depth 50cm, height 40cm x width 50cm and cubic weight no greater than 15kg.
How long does delivery take?
- From time of placing an order and making payment you should expect an estimated delivery time to the recipient in the following destinations:
- NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC metro: 2-5 business days.
- SA and TAS metro: 2-5 business days.
- WA, NT metro: 5-7 business days.
- Regional, outback and country deliveries may be an additional 1-2 business days longer.
- We suggest when placing an order to take note of the estimated delivery time to the recipient as we cannot guarantee a specific date or time for delivery using our standard services.
- It is best to place an order with as much notice as possible. We can even receive your order weeks or months in advance. Speak to one of our upcoming event planning specialists.
- To arrange Special Delivery (express, overnight, or a specific time or date delivery) please notify us when placing your order and we may be able to arrange special delivery.
- We set different terms and conditions in relation to seasonal events and peak delivery periods > These include, but are not limited to, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s and Father’s Days, and the weeks leading up to Easter and Christmas.
- We suggest when placing an order within a few weeks of these periods to take note of the estimated delivery and to add 1-2 business days during seasonal and peak delivery periods.
Where can you deliver to?
- Australia Wide Deliveries are made to you via reputable, premium local and national courier services directly to locations including:
- Business and Commercial premises.
- Residential (suburban and higher density housing)
- Hospital and Care Facilities.
- Hotels, Motels and other Accommodation Premises.
- Australia Post Office (PO) Boxes
- Please provide as much detail as possible about the recipient in your delivery instructions, including any special instructions.
- To make sure we get it right the first time please review all of our suggested customer obligations regarding delivery information >
Can I track an item in transit?
- Signature Hampers does not provide a track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery.
- If you would like to know if your gift has been delivered, please contact us a day after the estimated delivery date. By then, we should be able to confirm with our couriers if the delivery was made.
Can I cancel my order?
- Changes to orders can be made up to 48 hours prior to dispatch.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once they have been processed and shipped.
- Our General Returns Policy > for orders less than $1000 lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can no longer offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned >
Can I get a refund?
- All our gift boxes are carefully wrapped and packaged to minimise damage or breakage. On the odd occasion where damage does occur, we request that you contact us, and we will organise to have the damaged product returned to us for assessment.
- If your item arrived defective or damaged, missing parts or delivered not as described. In the first instance a replacement or exchange will be offered to you under our Replacements and Exchanges policy >
How do you use my personal information?
- Our Privacy, Security and Fraud Policies > describe how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit or make a purchase from Signature Hampers.
Where can I access all the fine print?
- Access our store's full Terms and Conditions >
How do I get in touch with your office?
- Our Contact Information, Business Location and Opening Hours can be found on our Contact Page
Where can I find out more about Signature Hampers?
- Meet business owner Irene and the rest of the hamper family >
- Join the conversation, become part of our online community at all the social hot spots. Have a chat, share your experiences, ask for some advice or just let us know what your looking for.
- We Love It when you Follow, Post, Comment and LIKE: